Although I have 6 finals this coming week (4.5 of which are cumulative) all I can think about is how fabulous my dear friend's wedding will be tomorrow and all of the things we plan to do over my upcoming two week break. Here is the big list:
- SLEEP! (boring i know, so let's move on)
- Paint my dining room and bedroom - I have a dear friend from PT school who has offered to help with this because since we have bought our own house I seem to have gone colorblind. Literally, I feel like I have lost all creative inspiration...maybe it's just school.
- Make goat cheese. If only we had the fresh goats....someday:)
- Brew a new batch of beer for the summer
- Finish the Fountainhead and perhaps begin Tina Fey's new book. I have only read the back cover but it had me crying, so that's a good start.
- Spend hours out in the garden with my love. Our lettuce and peas have begun to sprout but we have much more to do.
- There are others but I think we'll just fly by the seat of our pants.
In the meantime, here are few of the distractions that are helping to get me through the week.
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies...No wonder the pounds accrue during exam week:)
Trace Bundy on repeat - best study music. period.
Etsy - endless distraction
p.s. Happy Birthday to my favorite "little" (6'4") brother who turns 16 tomorrow! I feel old but mostly just so thankful.
p.s.s. Happy Birthday to the best mom in the world in 2 days! I am blessed.