Normal day, let me be aware of the treasure you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart. Let me not pass by in quest of some rare and perfect tomorrow. Let me hold you while I may, for it may not always be so. One day I shall dig my nails into the earth, or bury my face in the pillow, or stretch myself taut, or raise my hands to the sky and want, more than all the world, your return. - Mary Jean Iron

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Well, I swore I wouldn't do this. Though blogging has been the new thing for some time now, I have been determined to observe from a distance, not daring to slop my thoughts across the internet for everyone on to see. However, considering how far we currently are from so many loved ones, I having finally come to the conclusion that an online gallery might actually be a wonderfully efficient way of sharing our lives with you. So here we are....the Richards. 





No comments: