Normal day, let me be aware of the treasure you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart. Let me not pass by in quest of some rare and perfect tomorrow. Let me hold you while I may, for it may not always be so. One day I shall dig my nails into the earth, or bury my face in the pillow, or stretch myself taut, or raise my hands to the sky and want, more than all the world, your return. - Mary Jean Iron

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Just got back from a delightful weekend in San Antonio where I got to stay with Kim and John. Crazy that it has been over a year since we have seen each other. The purpose of the trip was to interview at Texas State University's DPT program but I got to chill with one of my best friends, survive an intense yoga session, bond with Griffin (Kim and John's adorable Boston Terrier), and make a sweet application video for the Amazing Race (Season 15 Baby!!!).







2 comments:

Beth said...

Crossing my fingers for the great race! I'd definitely be y'alls number one fan! :)

Kim said...

I'm sure you were really torn whether to use that one of me and griffin or the one of you and griffin in the grass.... im sure i would have been too. I probably would have gone with the latter, but hey, it's your blog.love you.