Normal day, let me be aware of the treasure you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart. Let me not pass by in quest of some rare and perfect tomorrow. Let me hold you while I may, for it may not always be so. One day I shall dig my nails into the earth, or bury my face in the pillow, or stretch myself taut, or raise my hands to the sky and want, more than all the world, your return. - Mary Jean Iron

Friday, January 1, 2010

Holiday 2009

The past two weeks have flown by but this holiday season has been a blast. it seems like time with family becomes that much more precious as each year passes. We spent the first week with my wonderfully enormous family down in sarasota, fl and are now finishing up our last couple of days relaxing in dallas with the richards.

The make shift santa setup.

Pre-run warmup on siesta key. Enjoyed several of these family runs.


Lunch at La Americana

Spent an afternoon at the Sarasota Succulent Garden

Mom and Dad dancing up a storm to "Goodbye Eddie".


Love these girls. Becca and Ryan (two of my fabulous cousins)

My 103 year old great grandmother made a surprise appearance at our Christmas dinner.

Annual poker game.


4 crazy kids, very happy to be reunited.

Afternoon at the Selby Botanical Gardens.

1 comment:

deni said...

we loved being together. thank you so much for sharing your time with us.